Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Emergency i been in.

Last year in the summer, I had an accident with my knee.
I was taken to the hospital not in an ambulance but one of my friend took me.
On the way over there my knee was in lots of pain and every time the car will turn or go over a bump it would hurt more. At the hospital they told me that it was bad but I was still going to be able to walk. The doctor put something on my leg to keep my leg straight. Then they let me go home after a couple of hours. When I got home I wasn't able to do anything but just stay in the same place. I remembered that every night I would let my family sleep because it would hurt really bad and I would get cramps in my leg. Months later, it got better but it still hurts sometimes when I tried to jump or run or when my knee gets cold it just starts hurting sometimes I have to wear some sweats under my jeans to keep my leg warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment