Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Breking a rule.

I was in eight grade on my way to class. Me and friend were on our way to first period. I had a laser with me and I was playing with it. A teacher saw the red light but she didn't see who had it. The hallway was full of student's so I tried to get a way but she found me on a different hallway and took me to the office so the security could search me. On my way there I threw it away outside the office on a garbage can. So I denied it and they didn't found it on me. Then later one of my friend when and told the security that I had threw it on a garbage can outside the office. They saw the video from a camera they had. Then they call me to the office to see the video. The security got mad at me and told me that he would of found out if one of my friend's would of told him. Then they gave me a referral. I think it wasn't a big punishment. I taught I was going to get suspended.

No comments:

Post a Comment