Friday, November 20, 2009

10 things im thankful for.

First I'm thankful for having a good mom. Shes been really good to me and my brothers and support us even in the times that my dad wasn't there to help us. Second I'm thankful for having a beautiful daughter. I'm also thankful for being with Rosa because with out her my daughter wouldn't be here today. Shes is also a good mother to Daisy. I thank my mother and law for taking care of my daughter while Rosa is in school. Shes a good grand mom and a mom to Rosa all ways helping her when she needs help. I'm thankful of my friends and family for being there for me when I need them and even when I don't. My Little brother and my sister. They were there on sad times and on the happy times we spend together growing up. Im also thankful for being here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment