Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My life

My name is Antonio Fajardo. I was born on 1992 in Chicago Illinois. Mom and dad were poor so we lived in the projects. I grew up around gangs so i seen lots of thing. One of the scariest thing that happened was that the house we were staying at got shoot at. I remember I had just got back from my friends house. I walk in the house started playing the video game with ma little brothere. My mom and sister were in the living room my dad was in jail so he wasn't there. Two minutes later i heard shots mom and sister were screaming. I grab my brother and push him to the floor then i craw to the living room to check on my mom and sister but they were okay . Then we herd sirens the cops got there and started asking questions. They also show us the house it was all shoot up. There was more things I being true two or three weeks earlier from when they shoot my house. I was hanging with some friends on there porch and and some other friends i knew pass in front of us so I went to say hi to them I walk back to the porch then they kept walking. A car started speeding I remember it was a white car. A black guy pulled out the window yelling at them an shot my friend Jerry. He did die they shoot him on the leg we ran over there and help him. The ambulance go there and took him to the hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment